Guernsey Wedding Receptions
At any time of year the Auberge at Jerbourg, St. Martins boasts some of the most panoramic views to be found anywhere in Guernsey or the Channel Islands.
The stunning views combined with an enviable reputation for outstanding cuisine and attentive service make the Auberge Restaurant at Jerbourg an informed choice venue for your wedding reception in Guernsey.
Both Restaurant Manger Ben Vispalie and Head Chef Daniel Green would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss your individual requirements and ensure that your wedding day is truly a day to remember for you and your guests.
The Auberge can cater for up to 120 persons and offers three suggested Guernsey Wedding Packages for you to mull over. All packages include the exclusive use of the restaurant, bar and beautiful landscaped gardens plus, drinks, wine and a choice of menus, importantly at a fixed price, with no hidden extras.
The Auberge Wedding Package Wedding reception
This is an sample of our most popular 2014 package, however our friendly team are always happy to discuss requests and tailor the day to your specific requirements.
- Glass of Sparkling Wine or Fruity Summer Pimms on Arrival
- Selection Canapés on Arrival, 4 Per Person
- Exclusive Use of Gardens for Reception Drinks & Photographs
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast. Please select from the menu attached.
- Children’s Menu Available.
- Half Bottle of House Wine Per Person
- Still & Sparkling Mineral Water
- Glass of Sparkling Wine for the Toast
- Tea, Coffee & Petit Fours
- Complimentary Room Hire for Evening Dance
- Celebratory Candlelight Dinner for the Bride & Groom
at the Auberge on Their First Anniversary To The Value of £100
£65 per person
The Auberge is set in beautiful surrounds with stunning views from the restaurant
deck and gardens, making your special day even more memorable.
We can also provide everything from additional courses to evening buffets.
If you would like more information, please contact us on 01481 238485 or fill in the enquiry form below.